Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Four Eyed Foxbody









I have been a fan of Fox Body Mustangs all my life. I have always wanted to own one but for one reason or another have never had the means to aquire one or the time to work on it. I was fortunate enough to recently aquire a less than mint 1983 Mustang 5.0 Convertible. Here I will document it's eventual restoration and modifications. I'll also touch base on some of the things I learn as I go. I've done a lot of research on these cars so hopefully it will pay off. I'm no mechanic or expert but I do have a decent knowledge.
The most priceless part of this experience has already been my girlfriend's expression when I pulled up in the driveway. Well worth the $600 I spent. Having a hobby like this is a demanding but rewarding experience that definitely isn't for everyone.
I love to get ideas and see pictures of other people's projects, so feel free to email me @ cochise05@gmail.com. I'm looking forward to some input!







No comments: